Monday, April 13, 2009

Witkin Easter

Another day of firsts:

First Easter basket

We put him on the floor hoping he would crawl over to the basket... instead, my momma's boy, crawls straight for me!

and of all his loot, he goes toward the card!!

We went to 10am Mass, which was a little crazy. Although we got to the church a hour before the service, nothing really prepares you for the C&E (Christmas and Easter) crowds. I knew I couldn't keep Michal contained for the 1 hour before and the 1 hour of the service. So the family kept my place in the pew and Michael and I walked around in the back of the church. I checked the quiet room at 5 till 10 and there was only a person or two in there. Michael and I left about 1/2 through the service when he got figitey and was ready for his bottle. NO ROOM. I sat on the floor and fed him a bottle. It was a madhouse!

After church we went to Carolyn and David's house for Easter Brunch:

Our hosts

Spencer and his mom











Playing with John Thomas and his new basketball goal



Fun with Bunny ears.


Cousins.



The Witkins

And the Hazels.

1 comment:

Sam Crews said...

Enjoyed seeing your Easter pictures. They are great. Uncle Sam Crews