Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day at Sea/Grand Caymens








The next day was the day at sea/ formal night. I got up and worked out. we had a couples massage, played putt-putt, went down the slide, and enjoyed the beautiful day on the boat. We enjoyed the evening with the couple that we sat with at dinner, Larry and Lindsey. We enjoyed the piano bar, the cigar bar,and the late night comedy show. The next day we went to the Grand Caymens but I didn't take any pictures that day since I didn't want to risk getting the camera wet since we were going to be snorkling the while time we were there. The day was cut short because a storm was coming so we didn't have time to explore the way we would have wanted to. We did enjoy swimming with stingrays and the beautiful fish and coral reef.

No comments: