We had another day at sea, and enjoyed it sitting on the deck. We met a nice couple from Kentucky and enjoyed a few buckets of beers together. One neat thing was the Captain of the ship came around and we got to talk to him personally for a while. I did get our picture taken with him, but since I had done a horrible job at sunscreen application on David I will save him the embarrasment of the internet seeing his splotchy chest! We had a pretty early night (thanks to the buckets of beer!) and got up the next morning a got off the ship early and drove straight up. We couldn't wait to see our boy! We were so thankful to Michelle, Mom, Dad, Jayn and Robert for watching John Thomas so we could get away. After the stress we have gone through the last few months we really needed it!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Last day
We had another day at sea, and enjoyed it sitting on the deck. We met a nice couple from Kentucky and enjoyed a few buckets of beers together. One neat thing was the Captain of the ship came around and we got to talk to him personally for a while. I did get our picture taken with him, but since I had done a horrible job at sunscreen application on David I will save him the embarrasment of the internet seeing his splotchy chest! We had a pretty early night (thanks to the buckets of beer!) and got up the next morning a got off the ship early and drove straight up. We couldn't wait to see our boy! We were so thankful to Michelle, Mom, Dad, Jayn and Robert for watching John Thomas so we could get away. After the stress we have gone through the last few months we really needed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoyed all of your pictures, Carolyn! So glad you had a great trip...much deserved after all the hard work you put in to obtain your masters, balancing motherwood, home, family and friendship so well!
Beautiful summer days to you!
Ana :)
Post a Comment