We arrived in Key West the next morning to a beautiful day, complete with a rainbow! We did some shopping, did a tour of the Hemminway house, had the best fish sandwich and coldest beer ever at Bo's Fish Wagon, and of course did some bar hopping on Duvall Street. And since the trip was my graduation celebration, of course I had to take a pic of a rooster we saw there! Also, notice bras hanging from the ceiling in the one bar. Maybe it is a sign of my age, but there is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I am taking off my bra and leaving it in a bar. One, bras are freaking expensive and two, a good one is hard to find so once I have found a style that suits me no way am I leaving it in some random bar!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Key West
We arrived in Key West the next morning to a beautiful day, complete with a rainbow! We did some shopping, did a tour of the Hemminway house, had the best fish sandwich and coldest beer ever at Bo's Fish Wagon, and of course did some bar hopping on Duvall Street. And since the trip was my graduation celebration, of course I had to take a pic of a rooster we saw there! Also, notice bras hanging from the ceiling in the one bar. Maybe it is a sign of my age, but there is no way in H-E-double hockey sticks that I am taking off my bra and leaving it in a bar. One, bras are freaking expensive and two, a good one is hard to find so once I have found a style that suits me no way am I leaving it in some random bar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Carolyn, you crack me up!
Post a Comment