Sharon here... still working on my picture show of our Beaufort goodbye...
In the meanwhile, I'm loving the summer vegetable time of year. The last two nights, Spencer and I had tomato and cucumber salad, fresh corn on the cob and enough videlia onions to scare off the entire neighborhood (thanks to the bag I bought from the Beaufort Rotary). Broccoli is not summer but I steamed that and carrots with cinnamon, too. Hamburgers with mushrooms and swiss cheese last night and chicken with herbs and sun-dried tomatoes tonight. All very yummy and except for a little added butter, I think, pretty healthy.
Mr. Michael has enjoyed summer eating, too. He's discovered many new foods- yogurt (which I don't think he really likes), cut-up carrots, mandarin oranges and peaches, too. He's discovered he can eat with us and pretty much wants a little of what we're eating all of time. He ate today 2 tablespoons of cereal, 3 containers of baby food, almost an entire banana, cheerios, mandarin oranges,1/4 piece of bread, nursed twice and had 2, 6oz bottles. Hope he's going to sleep well tonight!
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment