Sharon here-- The Witkin's have made it to our new home in Winston-Salem. We arrived on Monday, my parents came to help on Wednesday, Spencer's mom came on Thursday and here we are.... at almost one entire week.
Its not hit us yet- or maybe just a little bit- and it feels more like we're on vacation.
We just got our internet set-up yesterday so I've been catching up on emails and just had the chance to download my many pictures. The people of Beaufort were getting pretty tired of telling us goodbye...Our send-off was amazing; filled with good times, hugs and only a few tears. I'll be posting more soon.
:) Sharon
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! So good to here the move went well. Soon you'll settle in. Hope you enjoy this time in NC! Friends and family will remain close in heart, soul & love. No worries there!
Peace out,
Ana
Glad you are getting settled in! I've been thinking about you!! Hugs friend!
Post a Comment