Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And now for some more BIRTHDAY..

Did you not get enough? No worries, I have more to share. Sharon here and it really was a long birthday celebration- which only goes to prove that birthdays do get better the older you are!

So, I took off work on Friday to go with Carolyn to the luxurious Palmetto Bluff spa.

It was really wonderful and treating our selves like queens felt so good. I had a cleanse/steam/vichy shower, wrap and massage. Three hours of nothing but wonderfulness. It really was one of the best massages I've ever had.

Carolyn and I grabbed a quick bite to eat and we rushed back to Beaufort. I quickly changed and waited, and waited and waited for Spencer. This is reason # 3, 487,816 that Spencer should have a dang cell phone. He hit a curb and busted a tire and was left on the side of the road changing a tire for an hour and a half. I was really beginning to get worried. He finally made it home and we called mom and dad. They postponed our reservations and we all took our time getting to Charleston.

Once we got to Charleston we had a little pre-party in Spencer and my hotel room. Spencer said he thinks its been since college that he's been in a hotel room with that many people. It was fun..

Daddy served up some cocktails.

The girls- missed you 'Shell!


And the guys!

Dinner at 82 Queen was beyond this world. Spencer and I always comment that while we lived in Charleston we couldn't afford to eat at all the nice restaurants. Now that we can occasionally afford a nice dinner, we're so far that the price doubles with paying for somewhere to stay (because who wants to eat a nice dinner and drive down Highway 17?!?!)


Can you believe we were outside in the courtyard, very comfortably eating on the 14th of December???

I have to admit I got a little camera happy here... Mom and Dad

But, ya know, it was my birthday... Carolyn and David



And then, for one more birthday celebration (asif I need another reason to drink champagne and eat cake), Silvia- whose birthday was yesterday- and I did some CHEERS on Saturday night.




Hope it was a great birthday, Silvia! Thanks for the yummy cake Lauren! (I'll let you know if my birthday wish comes true!) :)
-Sharon Witkin, 31 birthday celebration, FINALLY signing off....

No comments: