Tuesday, December 04, 2007

It's ONLY Tuesday..

Really?!?! This week is already dragging and its only Tuesday.

Just in case you didn't know, its Sharon here.... do you think Carolyn is ever going to post again?!

I'm working on mailing Christmas cards out this week. I have not sent Christmas cards in the almost 7 years that Spencer and I have been married. I know, that's pretty slack of me. But, Christmas cards have turned into once-a-year bragging cards for parents and I LOVE getting them.... but feel a little silly distributing a boring picture of Spencer and I. But this year, I found a boring picture of Spencer and I and have created a We've Moved/Happy Thanksgiving/ Merry Christmas card. That's right, even though Spencer and I moved LAST January, I've not sent out We've Moved cards.... and I'm scared I won't receive any Christmas, I mean Parent Bragging, Cards.

Hopefully, the mail will continue to forward or others will see my new address and I'll get LOTS of cards this holiday season. I love displaying all the pictures of beautiful families and friends!!!!

No comments: