time just sits still!
Sharon here....
Friday is my birthday and my girlfriends are giving me a home mani/pedi party! They've hired two gals from a local salon and they bring everything with them. So in the comfort of my home (the only home without kids who need to be fed, bathed and rocked to sleep), we'll sip on wine, eat sushi and have our toes looking beautiful. I thought the best room for this would be the backporch so instead of the salon massaging chairs, we'll rock in the rocking chairs. :) I'll be sure to get some pictures to share.
Thursday is well, Thursday. But on Friday, Carolyn and I are going to Palmetto Bluff for a spa day. I cannot wait! From the spa, we'll drive down Highway 17 for dinner in Charleston at
82 Queen. Spencer and I are staying downtown Friday night.
Wish there was something I could do to speed up time....
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment