Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Day with the Hazels

Sharon here... and again, I didn't do so good with the pics. Carolyn has more- although they'll mostly be of the sweet John Thomas- and I'm sure she'll post soon.

Spencer and I did Christmas morning with Spencer's mom for breakfast. We had a nice long visit with her and were even a little late getting out the door for Walterboro.

Momma had a wonderful meal of Beef Wellington, scalloped potatoes, corn pudding, green bean casserole and hot fruit and sherry. It was terrific! (Spencer specifically said on our way to the 'Boro at 1:00pm he wasn't even hungry yet.... oh yeh,....... he went back for seconds!)

Well, of course, with the meal, the Hazels were enjoying some Christmas red wine and we continued as we went into the den to open gifts. A little different this year with a one+ year old walker... My dad insisted on wall to wall carpet in the den; its just what he likes..... this is what happens with wall to wall carpet, Christmas red wine and some John Thomas curiosity:

Of course, this was after we frantically Asked Jeeves, Googled and found every cleaner in the house to get out the stain. Thank Goodness, it worked
Carolyn desperatly trying to get the stain out of John Thomas's outfit....

John Thomas in new clothes...

And Spencer on coffee table wine patrol...

I hate that I didn't get a lot of pictures, but here are some more of Christmas afternoon:

John Thomas with his dump truck- pre wine spill. John Thomas with his polo attire- post wine spillDavid and Spencer- the guys- open their stockings from Santa. There is a little bit of a difference in the size socks Santa's elves make.... :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated with your family in your own special way. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

No comments: