Carolyn and I were first to have our toes done. Part of the celebration included the beautiful tierra- on loan from Courtney's daughter Morgan.
These cocktail napkins were also a part of my gift. I LOVE THEM.... so much, that I just may frame the thing!! :) (now, I may not be able to use the napkins when we have the priest over for dinner) ;)
Spencer went "out"-- I suspect it had something to do with my birthday. But before he left, we had him help us open our bubbly.
Momma joined the party, inadvertently, when she called to check in with Carolyn. She said, "oh, I didn't realize that was tonight." :)
Decided to go RED!
Kim and Courtney's turn. It was such a nice night and fun to hang out on the porch. Courtney brought some 'girlfriend weekend' burned CDs so we drank our bubbly, gossiped (enough to make our pedicur-ists blush) and dined on our sushi and cheese and crackers ... all while jamming to old school music and enjoying the porch Christmas tree lights. Couldn't ask for anything better!
AHHMM, Spencer! He returned in time to help with the opening of another bottle of bubbly. (funny how as girls we can't open our own bottles or take out the trash! )
We asked if he could fan us and feed us grapes.... but he choose to serve us with refills instead!
Can you tell Courtney is telling us a GREAT story?!?!
Our party began to wind down. Carolyn left right before 10 so she could watch Project Runway. We put away all the have-tos (the rest could wait for a more sobering day to clean) and my little home pedicure party was complete. It was a great way to spend time with friends and celebrate good times. Thanks y'all for a great night and thanks for being such terrific friends. Its been a PERFECT birthday week!
No comments:
Post a Comment